Monday, May 9, 2011


I've spent the past week working on a dress for my oldest. Yes, a week... sometimes things take way longer when you have to stop after every seam to chase after a two year old. But, today I finally was nearing the end. I just needed her to try it on so I could mark the straps and bottom hem. However, as I zipped it up I realized that it doesn't fit. *cry* It's too tight in the bodice. Clearly I measured her wrong.

My first thought is to salvage the bottom of the dress and make it into a skirt. However, I am aware that I am emotionally compromised right now and put it aside to think about it for a while.


I have the fabric cut for my 'muslin' for the MPB Jeans Sew-along. I'll get started on that tonight.


Post a Comment