Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

head coverings for all

Since the pants went together so quickly, I was inspired to make a few other things that would go together quickly. Much to my husband's dismay, I have a fondness for head scarfs, so I made a few more. Here is one of them.

Another project I've wanted to do was snoods for my dogs. You see, when a long-eared dog puts their head down to eat from a bowl, their ears get dirty or even worse, get nibbled off. To keep that from happening, you put a snood on them.


There is no pattern for something like this, so I've had to make several prototypes to get it how I like it. Here is my unwilling model, Gasparo, with one of the first ones. He was not pleased that I woke him up to check the fit. This one is functional, but not quite where I wanted it to be.

I decided to sleep on it and try to work out the details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment