Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

happy birthday!

With the birth of the newest member of our family coming up quickly, I decided it would be best to get some projects completed ahead of schedule. One in particular was a birthday gift for my BFF.

First, the back story. You see, for quite some time I have been on the hunt for the perfect apron pattern. Aprons are fun to wear and I've never actually had one of my own. And my BFF is quite the chef, so an apron seemed like a good idea for a birthday gift. While cruising craft/sewing blogs one day, I stumbled upon this: The Flirty Girl Apron. Perfect!

The dotty fabric is just her style and the hot peppers... well, she is a natural redhead! It went together fairly easily even with the slight modifications I made along the way. And best yet... she loves it!


As an added bonus, I also made matching pot holders. :-)
Happy Birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment