Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

not just sewing

I have another project in mind.

While checking craigslist for the 368612th time for a coffee table, I saw this one. This is exactly what I have been looking for and the price was right! I loaded up the kids and drove out to get it.

Since I am in the process of changing up the living room colors, I'm thinking I will sand this down and paint it teal or turquoise (since the husband isn't too keen on me painting the living room walls one of those colors).

I've already switched out the pillows. See the icky before and awesome after pics. I am really digging the new print with turquoise. In fact, look for more pillows in the very near future.

And before you say anything, I'm already on the lookout for some neutral-ish fabric for the drapes... that will mean another trip to Golden D'or.

Oh, and I'm searching for the perfect cream rug.

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment